10/16/2008

Fall in the Mountains



Good Morning. It's raining here at the cabin. Our tired old well can use the rain, so praise God. I've found that just sharing these pictures of fall with you has really done wonders for my spirits. Instead of dreading the coming winter, I'm rediscovering the beauty of fall. I look around and wonder how anyone can dispute the existence of God. He loves us so much that He has given us so much beauty and diversity. I don't understand how anyone can explain that away with evolution or any of the other theories out there. I've found folks around here that actually worship these trees & stuff. Can you believe it? Worshiping the creation instead of the Creator. That's a little backwards to me. But, I guess some folks just get confused.

These images were taken a bit north of us. To me, when I think of fall in New England, this is what comes to mind. (Did you know that the images in the text can be enlarged? Just click on any of the text images and you can get a bigger image.)

Anyway, it's back to work for me. Have a blessed day.

No comments: