8/27/2009

Here We Go Again

This has become a very challenging week here at the cabin. We've been out of water since Monday. Our only supply so far has come in jugs from town. Honey & his Dad are still checking to see just where the problem lies, and are planning to pull the well this evening. But with Honey working so much overtime, the progress is extremely slow so far.

I've been reading "A Hole In Our Gospel" by Richard Stearns. He describes life in 3rd world countries with so much detail that I feel ashamed for my aggitation over such a minor issue. We live very simply; but in comparison, we are as wealthy as kings. So many have so little.

Whenever things start to get me down, I look around for something positive or fun to lighten my mood. A friend sent this link to me. If you have a farmer's heart, or just like a good laugh, follow the link. There are some sheep farmers in the UK that have taken farming to an art form.

When Highlanders get bored with their sheep

Have a wonderful day, and may the Lord bless you.

No comments: