2/19/2007

Brownies

Monday has come and gone. It's been a busy day here at the cabin. Despite the craziness, I was able to finish my very first full-size painting. It's a great feeling to see the fruits of my labor. I'm not a very good finisher ... so to be able to finish such a big project feels really good. I am a strong believer in small, easy projects. They are quick & easy to complete.
My daughter and I have the PERFECT BROWNIE RECIPE. It's quick & extremely easy and the rich chocolate flavor can't be beat.

THE PERFECT BROWNIES

1 1/2 cups sifted flour
2 cups sugar
10 Tbl cocoa
1 tsp. salt
1 cup oil
4 eggs, unbeaten
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts

Mix all ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Check with toothpick. Do not overcook.

That's it! The perfect brownies in just a matter of minutes.
It's time to call it a day.

May the Lord bless you.

No comments: