5/09/2009

Crazy Spring Day

It's been a quiet day here at the cabin. Honey is off with his Dad for the day and the critters and I are keeping each other entertained. Bear likes to sit & wag his tail when I get to jammin' to my gospel bluegrass tunes. The cat? Well, she's sulking around with her cat-atude bristled up.

I know this is starting to make me sound a little weird, maybe even a tad crazy ~ but it's spring! This is the one time when it's ok to let your hair down a bit and act nutty.

Speaking of crazy, do you shop on eBay? I know my folks like the whole eBay thing. You never really know what you may get when you bid on the items. There's a post/article on page two that shows how someone really got some bang for their buck! I would love to hear you comments on this one! Just when you think it's safe to come out from under the bed ...

Break time is over for now. Have a great day & may the Lord bless you!

No comments: