5/06/2009

Judy Blume

We woke to rain this morning. What a wonderful sound! It's been so dry here at the cabin lately that I've been concerned about the well. The water is such now that we've been filling jugs of drinking water down at Honey's folks' house and carting them home. There's been talk that we might get the well drilled out soon. I hope they hurry because that city water is awful!

Did you grow up Reading books like: "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret", "Superfudge", or "Freckle Juice"? I remember my daughter loved the books written by Judy Blume. Ms. Blume had a way of writing that kids could relate to. I know that most people don't read page 2 (Just Looking Around), but Judy Blume has been featured in an article by lifenews.com that I would like you to see. If your child has ever been impacted by Judy Blume's writing, please check it out.

Well it's time to get my chores started. Have a great day and may the Lord bless you.

No comments: