7/19/2009

Meet The Issacs

It’s been a busy week here at the cabin. The weather has been as fickle as a teenage girl. One day it was so cold that I had to turn the heat on, and then the next was so hot & muggy the A/C was calling my name. Here it is the middle of July, and summer still hasn’t arrived. It’s looking like we might miss it again this year. But on a good note, my tomato and cucumber plants out on the deck are taking shape. The one day where the weather was warm enough for the bees to be active, one lone bumblebee got busy and spread some happiness. Of the 30 tomato plants & 8 or so cucumber plants, I’m beginning to see pea-size fruit appear. Now if it will just stay warm long enough – we should have tomatoes and cucumbers to pass around and hopefully some to can.


Today there is so much going through my head. Have you ever had one of those times where your mind is full of so many different thoughts that you simply have to take time to sort them all out before you can really focus on any one? What I’m needing more than anything right now is just some alone time with God. The old timers call it ‘praying though’. You just get alone with God and pray until you get peace and He gives you answers. So, I’m going to introduce you to my favorite group of all time and let them share God’s love with you. I’ll be back in a day or so when God & I take a break from talking.

Have a wonderful Lord’s day, and May the Lord bless you.

No comments: